“Best diving centre in Cyprus”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Just a few words about Marine Divers - only because we're speechless trying to describe Debbi and Johny taking so much care about us during our short days in Pafos.
Great people, great atmosphere, everything on schedule - not a single minute wasted with D&J.
We were impressed when we met them for the first time and even more surprised finding out that they had been our first choice (turned out the best :)) while planning the diving trip in Cyprus.
But it's all nothing - after first two dives with Johny, we came back two days later and our diving equipment was there waiting for us - ALL IN RIGHT CONFIGURATION! Even our weights which we put on the tanks were in proper positions!!! This was UNBELIVABLE! And so were the dives - only two dives a day, but both lasted AN HOUR EACH! It's just great to dive with Johny feeling very safe and taken care of and seeing so many things under water (fabulous turtle ;), amphitheatre and champagne party) and be welcome by Debbi on your way back...
If you want to dive in Cyprus - dive with Debbi and Johny - Marine Divers!

1  Thank Marek L
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2015

Hi Marek & Monica

Thanks for your kind words. Well that's quite a title you have bestowed upon us in your review. We always try our best to make our customers feel relaxed and make their diving experience the best we possibly can.

We had some super conditions for your dives and really pleased you liked our local sites. Having 6 shore dives right on our doorstep really does make for some pleasurable diving without long journeys.

Thanks for my birthday message you left for me. Hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
"safe diving"
in 4 reviews
"experienced divers"

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I chose to book a PADI open water course with Marine Divers after having read boatload of positive reviews on TripAdvisor. The communication before our trip was fantastic and we felt like we had made the right choice before we had even arrived.

When we arrived we were instantly put at ease by Johnny, Debbie, and our instructor, Liss, all of whom are friendly, fun, and knowledgeable,and made an intense 3 days of skills, exams, PADI dvds, and open water diving a highly enjoyable experience.

We also thoroughly enjoyed the tea and coffee supplied, and we're even lucky enough to get fed jacket potato and beans (disappointed we didn't get to try it with mushy peas though)!

If you book a with Marine Divers you won't regret it. Thanks guys.

Hi Jo & Dave

Thanks for your kind words, it is always a thrill to see those happy faces at the end of the open water course. You were a real pleasure to teach. Thanks for choosing us and hope you keep up the diving

Debbi, Jonny & Liss

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My Son and I decided to take the Open Water Diver Course whilst on holiday this Easter in Cyprus. We did our research in the UK and decided to go with Marine Divers, from the initial e-mail exchange to our final Dive the level of support, guidance and tuition provide by Jonny and Debbi was exceptional.

Jonny was our instructor on every Dive with just the two of us. We worked through all the required Dive Skills at our own pace, with Jonny making every Dive a fantastic experience.

Jonny and Debbi put you at ease and make you welcome the moment you meet them, I was going to say what great Customer Care, but to be honest we never felt like Customers..!

If you’re planning to Dive in Cyprus, this has to be the Dive Centre to choose..!

1  Thank Mark R
MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Hi Mark & Edward,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

So pleased your PADI cards were waiting for you when you got home :) Edward can now show it off to all his mates!!

It would be fantastic to take you both through your Advanced Open Water and dive the Zenobia, it was an absolute pleasure to teach you both the Open Water Course.

Will look forward to seeing you both again very soon.

Many thanks

Jonny

Reviewed 19 April 2015

We visited Cyprus for some diving in April over the easter break. Having not dived for a year they were very helpful in getting us back into the water and preparing us for a trip to the famous Zenobia wreck. Jonny and Debbie were a pleasure to deal with and provide a great service with a personal touch to it. Especially the surprise easter egg's. Highly recommended and I will certainly use them again when I next visit Cyprus.

1  Thank James R

Hi James,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review. It was a pleasure to dive with you both, especially on the Zenobia wreck in Larnaca.

Glad you like the Easter Eggs!!!

Lovely to meet you both, look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please keep in touch, many thanks