“Great first time dive!”
Review of Marine Divers

Marine Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marine Divers, 100% British Owned PADI 5* Scuba Diving Centre in Paphos. Looking For A Dive Experience For Your Children, Try Dive For Yourself, Beginner Or Advanced Courses, Leisurely Local Shore Dives Or Our Fantastic Day Out At The Zenobia Wreck ? Our Mission: Keep it simple - Do it well.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 25 June 2015

My girlfriend and I fancied trying scuba diving while visiting Paphos on holiday, so contacted Marine Divers in advance of our holiday. Communication was great from start to finish and we booked onto the Discover Scuba Diving course. We dived with Kevin who was very patient with us and was very knowledgeable (20 years’ worth of experience from what I remember). He took us through the whole process of diving for the first time, what marine life we may encounter and answered any questions we had.

The dive itself consisted of skills close to the shore (Corallia Beach) before moving deeper to 5m where we moved around a rock formation. We had a great time and are looking forward to trying a dive again. Sadly we couldn’t squeeze another one in before we left as our original dive date was postponed due to poor weather. They also collected us from our hotel (Pioneer Beach) and dropped us back off afterwards. It was a great day!

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

Congratulations on completing your first Discover Scuba Dive with us at Marine Divers. Appologies for having to postpone your dive, we always like to make sure the dive sites are safe and enjoyable for you. It was no problem to collect you from Paphos, all part of the service we offer!!

Its was great to meet you both,

All the best, Happy Diving

"experienced divers"
"sea life"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Nice, open and helpful owners. They prepare great dives around the island. Most dives are close to the shore. Great service and prices.

Thanks so much for writing us a review on Tripadvisor, it was a pleasure to meet you and take you diving.

Debbi, Jonny & Kevin

Reviewed 14 June 2015

I picked Marine Divers due to the great reviews and they lived up to it. Having not dived for several years and feeling a little nervous beforehand Jonny was very patient with me and I thoroughly enjoyed the dive. Thanks very much :)

MarineDivers, Owner at Marine Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and a well done for getting back into the water again after several years.

It was great to meet you and take you diving.

Take care, all the best

Jonny

Reviewed 13 June 2015

My boyfriend and I booked a pretty last minute trip to Paphos where Debbi and Johnny managed to fit us in to do the padi open water course and half of the advanced course (we then went to the other side of the island where we completed the course with a well recommended dive school there). We had the best time diving in Paphos - Liss was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed doing my open water one-on-one with her and in the ocean! The 3 days we spent with these guys were full on but they made it so much fun and relaxing, we would highly recommend them to anyone at any level of diving and will definitely get in touch if we come back! All the best for the rest of the year :)

Hi Emma & Mark,

Wow what a great week we had. Well Done for completing your Open water Course with us, and completing the first 3 dives of the Advanced Course. It was so great to meet you both, and to get to know you better when we out for a meal :)

Good luck with your new job Emma, you will be fantastic!!!

All the best,

Debbi, Jonny & Liss

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Professional from start to finish, I had an awesome first time ever scuba diving with my instructor Kevin. I couldn't stop smiling though I learnt this is NOT the thing to do under the sea as smiles let the water in! I was a little anxious due to a slight fear of water but Kevin spent the right amount of time reassuring me and also knew when to push my confidence a little. Saw some stunning fish in the peace and quiet under the water. A not to be missed experience! A big thank you to all at Marine Divers. Will be returning. :D

Hi Evey,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

A massive well done for completing your first ever Discover Scuba Dive. Next step Open Water!!

See you again soon :)