“Sunday BBQ lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Whittlesey, United Kingdom
“Sunday BBQ lunch”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We went there with friends and all had their Sunday BBQ. Generous portions, well cooked with salad, roast Cyprus potatoes (yummy) and chips, all washed down with draught Keo.
All good and served in a typical friendly style, it may look like a tourist place, but this is a good family run restaurant ;-)

• Visited February 2014

Paphos, Cyprus
“A real tourist restaurant - but friendly”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I went to the Angelika with friends on Monday lunchtime. I had not been here before and I won't go again. Being a Monday and out of season, most places are closed, so choice is limited.
The welcome we had was very warm and friendly. The drinks came quickly and we ordered the meal and waited about half an hour for the food to arrive. We were one of only three tables in for lunch. My pizza arrived almost 10 minutes after my friends meals had been served. The pizza, although homemade was disgusting, the worst I have ever eaten. I was hungry and didn't want to wait for another meal to arrive, so I ate it. My friends were fairly happy with their meals, but the portions are not very large and a little on the expensive side for the quality provided, the wine is also not as cheap as many other places for what we had.
We did get coffee, cake and brandy '' on the house'' which I thought was a nice gesture. This is however one place to avoid in future.

• Visited February 2014