“Excellent Team of Instructors, and relaxed dive in a good site.”

Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PADI and BSAC Dive Centre with two locations, one on Tombs of the Kings Road and the other in the St George Hotel, both in Paphos. Providers of the full range of scuba diving activities from complete beginners through to instructor level courses. Daily snorkeling trips also arranged, both shore and boat based. British owned for over 12 years with great depth of experience in teaching all levels of divers. Specialise in small groups with individual care and attention given to everyone
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Loved the dive last week. I will definitely be diving with you again. Nice to get back in the water.
By the way, I found my watch (hidden pocket in my bag). Thanks guys, good diving.

Les

Carolmac44, Manager at Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Hi Les

So glad you had a good dive, as we discussed you should get back into it, you have so much experience and knowledge to offer.

Well, we were waiting for the hotel to call re your watch - we had a buyer lined up!!!! Seriously, glad you found it. Should you ever come back to Cyprus you know where we are. Say hi to Gill for us. Cheers Carol and Ray

There are newer reviews for Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My partner & I travelled to Paphos in April & contacted Dive Point to ask about a potential try-dive experience while we were holidaying. We could not have been more pleased!
I had done something similar many years before yet my girlfriend was completely new to diving, and we can't express how well we were looked after. The training session was straight forward, yet thorough enough to equip us both perfectly for donning the gear and getting into the water.
Ray, Carol and the rest of the team were incredibly friendly, informative and professional, and couldn't do enough to make sure that we felt welcome (even came to pick us up from our nearby hotel on the day).
After the first dive, I booked another one on my Birthday having been so pleased with the experience. If you are travelling to Paphos and are contemplating diving in any capacity (at a very reasonable price) then Dive Point are without a doubt your best choice.

Truly cannot recommend enough. Thank you.

(T&M)

Carolmac44, Manager at Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Guys, what can I say - thank you so much for a fantastic review! As I said to you it is our aim to get you guys diving and to enjoy it - am glad we did what we set out to do! I will pass on your comments to Douglas - he will be pleased as punch. I think I will have a new staff member next year! If you ever come back to Cyprus please do come and say hello! Cheers Carol and Ray

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I dropped in to see Ray in early April, and went through my diving history. I have done about ten hours underwater, but recently I am only diving on holiday. Last dive was 24m in January 2012. Ray took me for a dive at a site just up the coast, and it was great to get back in the water. Ray was very attentive and focussed on safety, and we swooped through a few caves/overhangs in the clear April sea. The water was not cold (unlike the uk) and a god time was had by all. We then went for lunch and had a good chat about diving abroad.

Se you next time I'm in Cyprus Ray !

Rob

Carolmac44, Owner at Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hi Rob, thanks for the review! It was certainly cold when we finished the first dive - am sure the fine snack that we had at Maria's Taverna helped a lot! Anytime you are in Cyprus come and say hello and we can have another good old chinwag! Cheers Ray

Reviewed 1 April 2014

this dive center is the place you should dive when in phafos! this center takes you out not to far but far enough for you to see everything you could want.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Ray and Carol run a very professional centre, with first class tuition, not the cheapest, but there is no compromise on the quality of tuition and attention to safety and correct procedures.
get taught to dive elsewhere at your peril.
Also if you are an experienced diver, they do fantastic escorted dives to all the best sites.

Carolmac44, Manager at Dive Point Diving Centre, Paphos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hi Paul

Thanks for the great review, it is good that local divers also use Trip Advisor and not just tourists. We may have a couple of new wreck dives for this year, we will be investigating them when we return at the end of March. Make sure you pop in and have a coffee. Cheers!