Have just returned this morning from a fantastic 2 weeks stay. As the previous reviewer we too were in the hotel when the tragic explosion took place and yes it was exteemly hot for the first night with out the air con but fortunately this was back on the following night the power cuts were unfortunate but no fault of the hotel and from the tuesday till our departure on saturday we did not experience another. Now about the hotel the food and drinks were of very good quality and the staff are all a credit to the hotel, hard working friendly and efficient. The whole entertainment team work very hard trying to keep everyone happy which must be extreemly difficult. Our room was very spacious with plenty of drawer space a good sized balcony and sea view. Walk to Paphos is hard work during the day due to the heat but thats only to be excepted in Cyprus in July. We had a lovely relaxing holiday just what we wanted but if we had have wanted to do more we could have joined in any of the activites. Our rep Jenny for Thomson seemed more interested in her boyfriend than the guests who were paying her wages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos