My wife & I stayed at the hotel in room 141 (Pool & sea view) on the 1st floor, for 7 nights from the 11th - 18th July 2012 on a half board bais. The hotel was great dispity some of the comments we had read. Ok maybe a few touch ups here & there but not as bad as we throught it was going to be like, in general pretty good. All the staff give 100% who all work hard & the entertianment team do every thing their can to involve everyboby. The food & resturant was excellent, we'd recommend all the special offer wines. There's coastal pathway runs from the hotel all the way to Paphos harbour approx:1.5miles (nice breeze of the sea front) where you can take boat trips & check out the shops, if shopping not your thing, there an excellent shop just outside the hotel grounds where the prices are better than the shops at harbour (good for bottled water) there's also a great little beach bar next to the hotel with good prices worth a visit especially if your on half board. Had a great holiday & would recommend this hotel to anybody...There was one down side THOMSON'S Beware the hotel shown on the Thomson website map is not The Louis Imperial Hotel. A couple other issues but I don't want to bore you with them. Now go & enjoy your HOLIDAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos