Have stayed many times at the Imperial over a number of years, but last year it was the turn of our daughter, family and friends, and all agreed they had a great times. They were allocated sea view rooms , even though their friends family had not booked this at the Travel agent, but we had called in to the Hotel earlier in the year to let them know it was a "wedding anniversary" return. The Hotel Staff were brilliant and could not have been kinder or more welcoming. But that is what the Imperial has always been about - a warm welcoming home from home - as many repeaters will testify.
True the Hotel was looking tired, but now it is being extensively refurbished, and cant wait for the grand opening 1st May 2013 so that we can arrange our summer holiday.
We look forward to meeting all our friends from the Manager to the Room Attendants (too good to be classified as cleaners), and , of course, George the Head Chef.
Best wishes to Mr Styllianou and Staff for 2013 , but you wont need luck !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos