Stayed at the Louis Imperial 19th June till the 3rd July. We stayed in room 202.The Hotel is a 4 star with 5star food and 5star staff. Nothing's to much trouble for the staff. The management should be congratulated on a well run hotel.Shall certainly be returning in the not to distant future.The location is spot on.You can walk right down to Paphos harbour ,which take's about thirty minutes depending how fast you walk.Another nice touch was on some day's the weather was in the high nineties ,and the staff came round with fresh water melon or ice cold towels.In the room the fridge was stocked with soft drink's and water which was free.The only complaint my wife had was that the hair dryer wasn't powerful enough,which i thought was a bit petty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos