Returned from our second visit to this hotel 3rd July. Hotel has recently been refurbished and the bedrooms are considerably better than last year, only complaint is the hair dryer which is rubbish, girls definitely take your own. Fridge is always restocked with soft drinks and water. You would think with quilts that your going to be a tad hot but the air conditioning is well good.
All of the staff are excellent with a special mention for Cosmin (waiter in the bar area) who we were delighted to see again after last year, everyone is so helpful and drinks are plentiful.
Restaurant is great vast majority of people dress up but there are the odd few that let the side down and turn up in there beach shorts and although the management say they will address this, they don't. Food is lovely plenty of variety for all tastes, my hubby struggled a bit being a meat and potatoe man but there was a Carvery on every night. Our friend who is vegertarian/coeliac normally struggles in restaurant but once we told reception of her dietary needs, George head chef made her a dinner and a sweet on most nights. Hubby even got a cake and a real fuss made of him by everyone on his birthday. If you don't want a fuss cake is just taken up to your room, even had champagne breakfast.
Entertainment is ok, but was better last year. Nice bit of aqua aerobics on most days just to help a few of the calories disappear is good. Evening entertainment is a bit hit and miss but most is light hearted.
My only complaint is due to the new Asian restaurant which is very nice if that's your taste, due to this addition the bar storage area has been drastically reduced, so now most drinks are served in half pint classes, wine is the exception that's in a normal class. However the coffee that I love is served in a plastic class, just not right!!!!!
Overall a lovely holiday and we will definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos