Just returned from the imperial 24/7/13 on our honeymoon. We had the honeymoon suite with sea view, the hotel is very clean, and modern, the service was excellent, the food was top quality and no one there complained. The pools were clean, the main one was very warm, but lots of kids and air beds etc, loads of sun beds & umbrellas no need to reserve, although you still got the selfish ones out at 6am to put there towels down, there is a smaller indoor pool with a jacuzzi, this was nice, as no one under 16 allowed in, waiter service with drinks around the pools & grassed areas, good choice of inclusive cocktails, beers and spirits, although not very alcoholic. The only thing we could knock it on is the description in broacher says there is a golden sands beach, this is not true, lots of large rocks, grit for sand, nowhere you can walk into the sea without walking along further about 150mts, then only a small entrance, not reccomended for children. Also it stated a golf putting green, also untrue, looked for 7 days, no sign, even reception dident no.we will return to this hotel again even if its just for the food 10 out of 10. If the beach was sorted out this would easily be a 5 star hotel. Steve & Debbie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos