Just back from a short winter break to the Imperial beach hotel my fifth visit but the first after the modernization work was completed and what an amazing job they have done, the building is in a lovely condition, the public areas are clean and fresh and the rooms are large and comfortable with new comfy beds and fully modernized bathrooms making for very relaxing surroundings, the dining room is excellent and the food is of a very high standard with a huge selection to satisfy even the most difficult to please. The location of the Hotel is on a flat walk to the harbour and shops but is also set in it's own grounds with plenty of sunbeds for the guests to use free of charge all kept in great condition, there are indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a jacuzzi, gym and with the animation team a wide selection of activities for people of all ages. The greatest asset this hotel has is it's staff that are without doubt first class, they are friendly warm and cheerful, knowledgeable and always greet you with a smile. There are no down sides to this hotel as it gets better with every visit and I would strongly advise you to visit you will not be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos