This hotel has always been good but the refurbishment of the rooms and the new amazing Japanese restaurant has pushed it into the "excellent" category. This is our 3rd visit - we had to go to the Ledra last year due to the refurbishment - the Ledra also was very good but our heart lies at the Imperial because of the amazing staff and the space around the pool area - we always found a quiet spot to relax. I cannot fault this hotel for food, cleanliness, friendliness and surroundings. The animation team were only temporary and tried hard but some of the guests who have been coming here years could be very difficult and made life awkward for them. However, a new animation team are starting for the summer season and some of the professional acts were very good - particularly the Elton John tribute guy and Steve Walsh. We have seen him many times but he is so likeable and talented - we could watch him again and again.
We are hoping that this hotel continues its association with Mercury Direct - I doubt we would find another hotel quite as good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos