We went to the Louis Imperial in May 2013 having stayed there twice before. The service and hotel was absolutely excellent and you could not fault the place. It had recently been refurbished. My granddaughter left a teaspoon that was slightly bigger than a teaspoon but was part of her three piece cutlery set and the Manager in the restaurant sifted through every teaspoon in the hotel and found it. Now that is service for you. We absolutely loved the hotel and the service in all areas was brilliant. Would love to go back again sometime.. Well don Louis Imperial staff - Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos