Stayed at the Louis Imperial for the last two weeks in April.
Arrived after a short transfer from Paphos Airport, check in was quick and easy and we were given a honeymoon suite as we were to marry at the hotel. On arrival there were welcome drinks and snacks.
Room had a sea view and was clean and bright, the mini bar was re stocked daily and cleaned daily too. We ate in the main restaurant most nights, the food was good with plenty of choice. We also ate in the speciality Mura asian restaurant which was nice. The staff at the hotel are great and go out of their way to help. We got married during our stay, Nicole the wedding planner from the hotel is lovely, super organised and helpful. Also, Leanne the wedding planner from Thomson was so nice and helpful. The pool is a fair size, and has a small kids pool too. The hotel is on the beach and set in a nice garden setting. overall, we were really pleased with the hotel and couldn't fault our holiday. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos