Have just returned from the Imperial Beach and had a very enjoyable week.
The hotel is very pleasantly situated overlooking the beach, an easy walk along the coastal path or short bus ride into Paphos centre. It is clean and well run, food is good quality and varied. Staff are friendly and helpful and the all inclusive bar service is very efficient.
The animation team did their best to make it an enjoyable stay with quizzes, activities and shows. Special thanks to Rachael for morning Yoga in the gardens facing the beach.
Would definitely go back to this hotel, it fully deserves it's 4 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star plus Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sunspot Tours, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos