Had an amazing stay at the Imperial Beach. The food was excellent and incredibly varied with each night having a different 'theme' - even after 2 weeks we still never felt like we were eating the same thing. All the staff were really helpful and friendly, from the management down to the maintenance guys. The 'Animation' team were great - I took part in some of their activities which is a first for me! The hotel is very modern, very clean and tidy and despite being quite busy, never feels over crowded - there is always a quiet space to sit inside, you're never too close to other tables in the restaurant and there were plenty of loungers outside. It was all the little extras that made this trip so memorable - cold towels brought around during the day, dressing gown and slippers in the room (and a proper double bed!), complimentary aperitifs before dinner, an incredible welcome drinks reception, adults only swimming pool, and on and on. We got married during our stay and were even treated to breakfast in bed the next day. This really was one of the most relaxing and indulgent feeling holidays I've had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Bookcyprus.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos