We stayed at Louis Imperial Beach from 7th - 28th May 2014. It was the most incredible holiday ever as we also got married on 20th May at the beautiful gazebo gardens. My husband Ben and I could not of wished for a more perfect day, holiday and honeymoon. All of the staff were fantastic, especially Nicole the wedding coordinator who went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. The food is superb, with something on offer for everyone. We look forward to returning for an anniversary one day. Thanks once again Ben and Hanna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos