On the 31st of march me and my now husband arrived at the hotel with are 2 young children.it was our first time in Cyprus and was due to get married at the hotel on the Thursday. Our wedding was VERY small...just me my husband and two children yet were still made to feel special and nothing was too much trouble. We don't really like being made a fuss of but we embraced it and are so happy with our choice. Originally we was booked to go to Kenya but due to the recent trouble over there we decided to switch destination and we are so glad we did everything was perfect. Our boys loved the hotel which was a big worry for us as our youngest has special needs. All the staff are so friendly. The food is wonderful. Nice clean hotel.Our wedding was FANTASTIC everything on our day was perfect...even though I got stung by a wasp on the morning haha thanks again and we will see you next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos