Recently returned from a 10 night stay and did not want to come home!This was our first visit to Paphos and we will indeed return as soon as we can to this hotel.
We arrived late at night and check in was swift and bags taken to our room whilst we had soup and sandwiches in the coffee shop.
The rooms are modern and spacious and cleaned every day with fresh towels if you required. Our room 234 overlooked the tennis court and had a fabulous sea view you could hear the sea whilst in bed at night.
The public areas and grounds of the hotel were all immaculate.
The location is perfect and a 20 minute walk to paphos harbour along the sea front which often gave a welcome breeze to cool off when walking.
The food quality was always of a very high standard, although not as much choice as previous hotels we have stayed in however what there was was always cooked and presented well, and kept hot with a good choice for there always be something that you wanted to eat. The desserts were also amazing and the staff in the restaurants always pleasant and quick to bring your drinks. We also met the chef who came out some evenings to have a chat with people which is a nice touch.The Japanese was also a nice change and the food was again excellent.
The drinks quality was also good on the all inclusive and you were never sat with an empty glass the bar staff worked extremely hard. Ana Marie who brought drinks to you whilst sunbathing worked tirelessly and was extremely friendly. Sorin and the young girl with the long dark hair plaited (cant remember her name sorry!) looked after us very well in the bar on an evening.
The entertainment in my opinion was not fabulous compared to other hotels we have stayed at and it is repeated every week, however we are not really ones for watching the entertainment so this did not bother us. There were always plenty of activities going on during the day.
The only minor negatives that i would have would be the long trousers rule of an evening was not enforced well and we think that people should have been made to change out of shorts as this was specified in the brochure and in the lifts, why have a policy if it is not adhered to. Talking about the lifts be aware as they do not open for long and you could easily get caught. Praise should go to all the staff and management of the hotel as really we couldnt fault this hotel.
Overall a fabulous holiday and we are hoping to return as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star plus Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos