Stayed here for a week this July and could not be more impressed. On arrival our bags were taken from us and we were offered a nice glass of bubbly or a beer, no hassle checking in and our bags were in our room when we went up. This hotel is the best we have stayed in with superb customer service, drinks delivered to your sunbeds along with cold towels at lunchtime to cool down that hot sun. The staff are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble whatever your needs.Rooms were excellent with comfortable air conditioning, stocked minibar with pop and water everyday which was another nice touch.Food was top class with a number of variations during our stay. Overall would recommend (maybe not kids too much, more of an adult enviroment).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookcyprus.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos