My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one week in late June & I can't express enough how much of a wonderful time we had. It was our first holiday abroad together and our first experience of all inclusive and we was instantly pleased. Our first impressions of the hotel was that it was beautiful in the perfect location. Our sea view room was cleaned and the bed sheets and towels changed daily.The food was of a very high standard and always fresh!! Not to mention the attentive waiters/waitresses. All the staff at imperial beach could not do enough for us. Especially the entertainment team! Not only did they put on great entertainment each evening fun they also kept things and lively throughout each day. During our stay we became very friendly with DAVID the entertainment manager and on the last day when I was suffering from Sun stroke he was excellent, delivering me fresh bottled water to our room and being genuinely concerned. On the 5 day we even enquired about extending our holiday because we honestly did not want our holiday to come to an end!now two weeks later we are already considering for next summer. We would highly recommend this hotel to anybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos