We have just come back from a week at the Louis Imperial Beach. It is a decent hotel with some very good features, but it is not anything particularly special. The rooms are well presented, we had a nice sea facing room with a small balcony.The hotel is located a 20 minute walk from the main tourist area which is accessed via a boardwalk which is very enjoyable walk in the evening. The staff at the hotel are really friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Drinks are regularly served by the pool. The hotel is very busy with families and a real bonus on a couples holiday is the adults only pool and the garden areas which are a far quieter alternative to the main pool area, which has something of a Butlins holiday camp feel to it. Right down to the 'animation team' who are there to entertain all day and night- we just wished they'd go away. The food is what you would expect of an all inclusive of this quality, lots of nice salad options and as usual in Europe the English breakfast options are a disaster. Drinks are not good quality, anything with spirits tastes watered down. The wine tastes like vinegar, not even worth trying it. Cleanliness is not always great, we had a towel with blood stains on it, which was a treat. The hotel wifi has download times from the 1990s and can only be accessed in reception. This is not acceptable for a hotel charging these prices. The corridor areas of the hotel are incredibly oppressive as they are carpeted and stiflingly hot and don't get me started on the lifts. A lot of reviews on this website are very positive but from a couples point of view I have stayed in far better hotels for a similar price. Now, this is starting to sound quite negative but overall we did have a really good holiday. This hotel could just be made a lot better with a few improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos