I assume you are reading this review as you have booked to go there or are thinking of doing so. So let me put your mind at rest - it is perfectly OK. This does of course depend a little on the amount you have to pay - I booked two rooms for our family of four in August and paid about £3900 all inclusive. Within five days the price had risen to over £5000. Exactly the same holiday but Thomson were manipulating the online discount available. So be careful what you pay.
It is a traditional style hotel, refurbished. So this means a relatively small pool and less modern amenities than in newer hotels. Nice, but not amazing. There are many hotel rules but all are made to be broken, it seems. So, the dressing for dinner policy is meaningless and so is the rule about not reserving sunbeds.
The food is fine, certainly edible, hot and a reasonable choice.
Wi-fi is hilarious and even paying for it made no difference to the slow speed and access generally. It is not a good place for teenagers as there is very little for them to do, so they spend their days huddled around the lobby trying to connect to the outside world. Like I said, a traditional hotel, not really recognising the needs of the modern traveller.
It is reasonably clean and the weather when we stayed was fabulous. The main entertainment was the hotel cat who had recently had 3 kittens and was much photographed and fed.
We stayed for one week and that was pleasant; two weeks would have been monotonous.
All the staff were very pleasant and we did not get charged any deposit for our pool towels. Just wish we could have got a sunbed without the need for early alarm calls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos