Our first trip to Cyprus and our first hotel holiday.
Excellent first impression on arrival which was not to be tarnished during our stay. Rooms, facilities, meals and leisure facilities were second to none.
Plenty to do, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, sauna, tennis courts etc.
Large well kept lawned areas leading to a private beach.
Paphos harbour is a pleasant stroll along the beach front where there is a varied selection of bars and restaurants should you want a change of surroundings. Should you wish to venture further afield there is a frequent, efficient bus service.
First class holiday and will definitely visit the Louis Imperial Beach Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos