I'm sitting in paphos Airport and waiting for our flight back home after another fantastic stay in this hotel. I never bothered with a review before because we had a fabulous time but after reading the reviews I'm shocked if we all stayed at the same hotel........!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me put it straight
1. Bar staff and waiters around the pool brill service (special mention Ane Marie the best)
2. Food......no words to describe it ... I have 2 fussy teenagers and they loved their food
3. Hotel and rooms very clean
4. Asian restaurant we just loved it
5. Entertainment : It's actual reason why I'm writting a review! I can't believe some sad idiots who can't just accept that the hotel moved on from a tacky entertainment to a very professional one. We had good time before, don't get me wrong but this year they had more activities then previous years and also something new kids archery!!! my kids for the first time felt that they are having a holiday and not hanging all day long in the lobby for wifi, bored
In our first week we meet Rachel, Daniel, Yasmin and David. Daniel done a great session of adults archery followed by kids one and also football/ volleyball tournaments late afternoon. kept my kids really busy and we had some time to ourselves. Rachel was a joy to talk with but David i think was a great laugh ( approach me, I'm not happy ) fantastic entertainer and for the first time in 10 years I felt that the entertainment team knew what they were doing and they were organised properly. A nice touch leaflets in the morning to know what is going on which it;s never been done before, not having loud music around the pool just getting some peace and quiet not needed to get away in the gardens area.
The second week we noticed a change in the entertainment team they were all lovely and friendly we didn't notice the change as we did in previous years when there was a lot of bad atmosphere between the reps .
evening entertainment might not be everyone's cup of tea but we always watched the shows.we didn't play bingo but we listened to the bingo calling which was called by David i have to say it had us in fits of stitches but not in any way a gay bingo.i think the mini disco being moved away from the main stage gave the kids there own environment which i felt gave the adults there own time to unwind and have a drink.the cabaret show was the most professional dancing skills of the team and also very entertaining.grease the musical was total different level from the previous years they made us feel apart of the show.well done David and your team for working so hard and long hours to entertain us and to not take any notice of people who just want to moan and make there holiday un-enjoyable by trying to find faults .guarantee we will be back next year for my sisters wedding a party of 40.thanks again louis imperial beach for a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Bookcyprus.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos