This was our 4th stay since 2004, I have to say it's still a great hotel, great location, very clean rooms, comfy bed, great food,great grounds around the hotel , plenty space for your sunbed all in all great hotel! But!! Like I say we've bn coming here since 2004 and to us this year the one thing that has gone down hill was the drinks! My wife couldn't drink her gin n tonics at times because they were so bad, the coke was flat I tried a couple of cocktails again they were poor! A few years ago your coke and tonics came out in glass bottles the lager used to be a good pint!! Back to a couple of good points bar staff and waiters, waitresses work very hard entertainers very friendly not to pushy! Get the drinks sorted and it's back to its good old self!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos