I transferred to this hotel from the Imperial Ledra Beach. The standard of furnishing was far better and overall this hotel felt like an upgrade. The rooms were spacious and very clean with mini bars. The restaurant (half board usually however they honoured out all inclusive from previous sister hotel) was clean with good service from all staff and food plentyful and varied. Cocktails were excellent. Entertainment team hard working and friendly. Beach location was gradual descent to sea so good for children. Easy walking distance to Paphos harbour also regular bus service outside of hotel. Would definately return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Bookcyprus.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos