I have read other reviews of this hotel from people who stayed at the same as us, and am amazed at some of the comments. We had a fantastic week. The food could not be faulted and we found the staff polite and friendly, particularly the bar staff.The location is great, a flat walk into Paphos takes about 20 minutes. True the hotel could do with a bit of up updating but it more than made up for it in other ways.Cyprus is expensive so we opted for all inclusive which meant all our meals, drinks and snacks were included. We felt that was worth doing.We shall definately be going back to this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos