We have been to Cyprus for the past 20 years. We started going to the Akti Beach 6 years ago..The scenery is stunning as it is located on the very edge of the coast.
The hotel is very clean, service and facilities are excellent.and staff are very freindly and helpful
Whilst the village is about 3 miles from Paphos harbour,you have the following options
1)Walking along the coast ,head for the light house and this takes approximately 45-60minutes (to do before 11am because of heat and take a bottle of water)
If the walk becomes too much or too hot for you, you can easily access the main road.
2) Get the bus which is on the main road. Approx 5-10 minutes walk. Early bus is recommended if you want a seat.
Please note that if you ask fellow travellers at the bus stop, you should ask them if they are going to Paphos Harbour or Paphos Market and ask them to SHARE a taxi.
Can work out cheaper and quicker
3) Get a taxi and 'negotiate' a price or get the hotel to book a taxi and confirm price.
As an alternative, try out Coral Bay or Corallia Bay which is in the opposite direction to Paphos Harbour and Town .Lovely beaches and restaurant overlooking bay .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Akti Beach Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akti Beach Tourist Village Hotel Paphos
- Akti Beach Tourist Village Paphos