“Again one word three syllables "FANTASTIC"”

Apollonia Holiday Apartments
Ranked #32 of 88 Hotels in Paphos
Kent, United Kingdom
“Again one word three syllables "FANTASTIC"”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

What can be said about the Apollonia that hasn’t been said before.

Very little. Just arrived home from spending a 2 weeks break there.

Kyriakos and his team every year come up with little alterations and additions which are to the benefit of the guests.

We were allocated an apartment which had a 32inch flat screen television, a pleasant surprise as the weather for the past 2 weeks was really wet and windy to say the least.

Still cannot fault this place. Highly recommended.

We wish them all good luck for the future.

Congratulations for winning the Trip Advisor 2012 Traveller’s Choice Award

A great and well deserved achievement.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Bob0007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
newcastle
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Have just returned from spending a week at the apollonia appartments. Our holiday didn't start well with ground staff at pathos airport going on strike which meant we could not retrieve our luggage. We arrived at the appartments and we were greeted by Kyriacos who was very sympathetic. We were shown to our one bedroom apartment which was spotlessly clean and spacious. There was tea, coffee, milk, water, wine and beer waiting for us, a nice touch. Kyriacos told us about a couple of restaraunts nearby which we sampled one and was delighted the food was great only dissapointment was that there were only a couple of people in it. Kyriacos telephoned the airport several times to see if he could find out any more information about the strike, he also allowed us to use the telephone to ring the number Thomson holidays had given us, he came to our apartment and informed us that the strike was oveer, he then arranged for a taxi to take us to the airport to pick our luggage. The whole Constandinou family were lovely, they even offered to wash our clothes when we had no luggage!! Everything you need to stay in self catering appartments was available with other special little touches you would not find in some other accommodations. The pool area was wonderful. just like the photographs shown on their website. There was a warm welcome everytime you came in. I would certainly recommend these apartments for their first class service, cleanliness, their location and amenities.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
11 Thank stobbo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I am a young female and wanted to soak up some sun in Paphos for 5 nights. I booked appolonia based on the reviews here, which are all very accurate!

Unfortunately I was busy with tours, sightseeing I didn't spend a lot of time at Apollonia, but when I did, I was greeted very warmly by the owners.

For some reason I couldn't get an internet connection in my room (maybe the hedges surrounding the aparment were too high for the connection - although they were great for privacy). Even though it was late, Nikos came and tried to fix the problem, unfortunatly to no avail. He offered to open the lounge by the pool with the computer in for me. The next night I decided to use my laptop by the pool to check email and Kyriacos came to check on my since it was dark and cool. Again, he offered to re-open the lounge for me but I declined and decided to just stay outside. A minute later he brought me a class of complimentary wine...how nice!

Anyway, apart from that minor issue, it was such a lovely vacation with truly hospitable hosts.

About a 10 minute walk to the harbour, where you can catch the city buses to go straight to the airport for only a few euros, or to other sites such as Coral Bay and Tomb of the Kings.

Some people have commented on the hard mattress...although I also found it hard, I found that my back, which has been sore for months was finally not sore when I woke up the first morning! So, it might be just what you need :)
Excellent!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank leah85
, Owner at Apollonia Holiday Apartments, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Thank you for choosing our Apartment complex for your holiday in Cyprus and that you found we lived up to your expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that you were able to experience our Cypriot hospitality. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future. Our best wishes to you for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
london
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I have got to agree with all the rest of the reviews.
The decor is a bit dated but it has go to be the cleanest place we have stayed in for a while.
There is nothing I can think of that they have not provided.
Our mattress was way too hard for my bad back and was happily replaced with one within the hour.

Very highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Brianm996
UK
Reviewed 28 October 2011

It is very easy to see why these apartments are number one. They are not the most modern or stylised of apartments but the obvious effort that has been taken to anticipate the requirements of guests is very evident. The management is very friendly and helpful without being intrusive. I was not particularly impressed by Paphos but I was very impressed by Apollonia apartments.

1 Thank Petunia3791
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This was our first visit to Cyprus and Apollonia- thank you so much trip advisor for guiding us to such a fanastic place. Everything said in other reviews of this place are spot on- Kyriacus and Maria and all the family and staff are so very dedicated to making the stay as good as can be- from the very warm wlecome when our flight in was an hour late, to the personal farewell at the end of our stay.
The apartement and public areas were the cleanest I have ever stayed at, the pool area was very relaxed and the honesty bar a very nice touch. The kitchen was better equipped than most homes and the quality of appliances fantastic.
I only returned home this morning and I am already looking to find flights for my next stay.

Room Tip: A pool view is the quietest and gets amazing sunsets
1 Thank yellowbelly62
Flintshire
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Stayed at the Apollonia apartments for 9 nights it should have been 10 but thanks to Easy Jet cancelling the flight our holiday was cut short, first and last time we use Easy Jet , but enought time wasted on them back to the apartments, they were very clean and equipped in a peaceful location far enough away from bar st, the apartments are not in the best part of Paphos by any means the area around is quite dirty with graffiti everywhere and broken and dirty pavements but once you get out of the area the countryside and beaches are amazing, we hired a car for three days so was able to explore, met some nice people at the apartments that advised us on a few things, also found some lovely places for food will definately use these apartments again.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms overlook the pool area