“Cypriot hospitality”

Apollonia Holiday Apartments
Ranked #25 of 85 Hotels in Paphos
Reviewed 2 August 2012

The staff at Apollonia Apartments really do want you to enjoy your holiday. It started when I received immediate and helpful replies to all my email questions. I felt that we were going somewhere where we were truly 'expected' and welcomed. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Little wonder that we found people coming back year after year.

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you want when you book
1  Thank Saperlopopete
apollonia77, Owner at Apollonia Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Our customer service is of great importance to us and we are delighted that we made your stay an enjoyable one.

There are newer reviews for Apollonia Holiday Apartments

Reviewed 31 July 2012

as expected
last month, I sent my daughter and her boyfriend to have some relaxing days in Cyprus.
as I believe, the tripadvisor is my advisor, I've booked few nights at Apolonia.
And it was really great success :)
I hope that the hotels all over Cyprus will take some lessons of, cleaning, politeness,serving.
yasoo !

2  Thank musa111
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I am currently staying at the Apollonia Apartments and I'm thoroughly enjoying my time here...wish I could stay longer. I made the booking based upon reviews on TripAdvisor and they are so true. Kyriacos and Maria are very friendly and are a wealth of great advice, they are willing to help with any queries you may have.
Kyriacos even took me shopping the other day to the fruit markets and gave me a lesson on what is good local fresh fruit and what is 'fruit for tourists'.
The apartment is well kitted out with everything you could want. They are clean and well-maintained.
The swimming pool area is spotless and there are always sunbeds available.
There is an honesty bar in use (beers, cold drinks, ice-creams, crisps) however I chose to use the local supermarket which isn't much cheaper, but I could control my limited Euros that way. The supermarket is just a 2 minute walk away from the apartments.
The beach/harbour is only 10 minutes walk away, I found the streets safe no matter what time you stroll back and forth.
There is wifi available throughout the resort, however it is temperamental and that is due to the heat causing the routers to play-up, they need restarting on a regular basis which is inconvenient especially if you have planned a Skype call for a particular time and find that it is dead.
Overall, I give this resort and the team 10 out of 10 and look forward to returning again soon.
Book now!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Family owned and operated holiday apartments. Extremely friendly and made my boyfriend and I feel very welcomed and like we were at our home away from home. Very clean all around and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful place to stay. I will definitely book with Apollonia the next time I visit Paphos!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle A
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Because of the TA reviews we stayed at these apartments last year. All the excellent reviews were true so within weeks of getting home we decided to book up again for this summer. We have just returned home and were just as happy this year as we were last year. We wanted to go Self Catering because of my gluten free diet and the owners of the Apollonia once again supplied me with a brand new toaster which I really appreciated. The apartment had a TV, radio, large fridge/freezer, a microwave and a large oven which worked perfectly ... and many kitchen utensils, pans and crockery The welcome pack of water, milk, beer, wine, sweets etc were most welcome and there were numerous extras that many apartments do not supply such as washing up liquid and cloths, kitchen roll, salt & pepper, cotton buds, first aid kit, tissues, iron and ironing board, clothes line and pegs etc. We chose to have our towels and bedding changed every other day and the bathroom bin was cleaned daily - the cleaners did a wonderful job as everything was spotless. Every morning the pool area was washed down, swept and cleaned. There were always plenty of sunbeds available and it was very nice when the staff would come around and offer us fresh fruits as we were sunbathing around the pool. The balconies overlooking the pool are small but they are great to eat your breakfast on. The apartments are just a ten minute walk from the harbour but they are very quiet at night which is good. The honesty bar was great and you could pay for your icecreams/drinks as and when you wanted to and it was great to have access to a PC too.

Kyriacos and Maria and their team are very hard working people who will do everything to ensure that you have a great time in their apartments and we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We have had room 106 on the two occasions that we have stayed at the Apollonia which overlooks the p...
7  Thank Carlyszoo
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We recently stayed here returning on 3 July. The apartment was spotless with lots of little extras that one wouldn't normally expect. Kyriacos and his family were very friendly and helpful . Pool area is lovely and the honesty bar very good. We booked after reading reviews on Trip advisor and were not disappointed. We would recommend these apartments to anyone visiting Pathos especially with a family.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank carolineelc
Reviewed 2 July 2012

second stay in Apollonia,an absolute pleasure.Made to feel right at home by the friendly helpful staff and wonderful accomodation.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends