Third visit to Apollonia and we can't recommend it enough. We can only echo all the other fantastic reviews and say we will be coming back time and time again.
For local restaurants try:
1.Mothers restaurant - fabulous local food at great prices
2. Viva Cypurs - good value set menu
3. Tea for two - if you want to eat British
4. Porto bello - high quality Italian but note is expensive
5. Windmill - Another good local restaurant
Coral bay is certainly worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apollonia Holiday Apartments are run by the Constandinou family. Guests can enjoy quality, self-catering holidays (and longer stay accommodation) in studios, one or two bedroom apartments. Apollonia is centrally located in the heart of the Paphos tourist area. Guests receive real Cypriot hospitality with a friendly welcoming service, being treated as friends and members of the extended family. Because holidays should be an unforgettable experience, Apollonia has made sure that all apartments are furnished and equipped to a very high standard. The reputation for hospitality, care and attention to detail offered by the family, is unique to Apollonia (read Tripadvisor reviews!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apollonia Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollonia Holiday Apartments Paphos