“Fantastic holiday”

Avanti Holiday Village
Ranked #13 of 88 Hotels in Paphos
“Fantastic holiday”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a lovely time at the Avanti village. The place is very clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We had an upstairs family room which was very spacious for the give of us and a nice big balcony with a pool view. I would ask for an upstairs room as the ground floor ones are not very private and you will have people walking past you when eating your dinner... Breakfasts were nice and great value if you book for three days , they are 4 Euros per Adult and 2 per child.

We ate in the Avant hotel once , it was Chinese night and the food was awful. Worst meal we had in Paphos so avoid it.
There are plenty of nice restaurants in the harbour. Little Eataliy on the premises do nice pizzas.

There is a Little Kebab Shop Opposite the Big supermarket In The Harbour called RAF. You Must go there, they do a Gyros platter and chicken or pork or Beer in pitta bread with lots of Salat for a few Euros. The Staffel Are Lovely and the food tasty and proper Greek/Cypriot we went there there Three times as it was so nice.

Room Tip: Upstairs room.
4 Thank Albertoalligator1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (639)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from avanti village. We all had a lovely time. Great pool and kids club (we have 3).We found the shop close to reception very expensive,5 water €3.50 compared to €1.50 from the papantniuo supermarket in paphos harbour. The only downer for me were the ants that got into all of our foodstuff! ! But a very enjoyable holiday all the same.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Daniel W
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

just returned from my third trip in twelve months to the Avanti village ,again I have had a great time ,from the minute you walk throught the front door into the vast reception area you are treated like one of the Avanti family,it was hi mike welcome back from all the Avanti crew that I made friends with on my previous two visits .when I booked my third visit I ask if it would be possible to have the same apartment I had last September,i was told that they would try and honour my request but could not promise .to my great pleasure when I checked in and received my door key the tag said b234 which is my old room overlooking the beautiful lagoon pool and round pool bar .the village has everything you need for a relaxing holiday,pool bar,inside bar ,indoor pool,with entertainment in the evening,restaurant by the pool for breakfast and lunch ,daytime entertainments like water aerobics,water volley ball,water polo,table tennis and archery all organised by the brilliant a j and his team ..then if you fancy a change of scenery you can walk 300 yards to the beautiful Avanti hotel which also has a lagoon pool and bar ,fantastic buffet style restaurant with a different theme of food each night,eg,cyprus night,italian,and so on .the food is fantastic .I came away after a week at least a stone heavier ,( I have to work hard now to loose that stone before I go back to Avanti again),there is kareoki nights ,caberet nights ,bingo ,quiz night .majic shows and junior kareoki and disco nights for the kids .the staff in the village and the hotel are amazing , they just cant do enough for you .it is truly an amazing place for all the family .you actually don't need to leave the Avanti complex as you have everything you need on sight ,even a little supermarket with English papers on the day .I was talking to a family from Yorkshire the day before I came home who had been going to the canaries for years ,they said it was beautiful there but decided on a change ,they had only been at Avanti for two days and already fallen in love with it and they would most definatly return to Avanti .well as for me I go on my own but as a single man in my sixties I am never alone as I have my Avanti family to look after me .cant wait to go back as soon as I can .

Room Tip: all rooms are great ,you will love wherever your room is .enjoy .
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank wedding641
Runcorn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have just returned from Cyprus where we stayed for 2 weeks at the Avanti Village in Paphos. There were 24 in our party, all there to celebrate my daughter's wedding. We had a lovely time and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Avanti Village. It's especially good for families. The apartments are spacious and very clean. The bed's are comfortable and the complex is very well cared for and we had no complaints. The staff are very friendly, kind and helpful.

Room Tip: First floor apartments are quieter but ground floor apartments would be better for young children
3 Thank nannygill6
downham market
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have recently returned from our family holiday at the Village and wouldn't hesitate to return. Rooms were spacious and cleaned on a daily basis. Breakfast at the hotel was a bargain and eat all you want. Swimming pools were fab and due to size of them never overcrowded. All in all a superb time was had by our entire party and there were 17 of use altogether! Highly recommended.

1 Thank staceyjane7
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had a excellent May half-term, It was beautiful and gorgeous, we had a amazing holiday. Room was clean every day and changed bedding and towels we loved the room we had it was lovely. We was right at the back but we found the restaurants easy and the food was amazing. The pool was so big and it was so busy and I've never see how busy it was. The weather was so hot while we was so happy and enjoying it. We could like to come back again soon.

Room Tip: We was at room E60/2 which was right at the back and it was the best room we had and so quiet and pe...
4 Thank Jennifer H
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Just returned from a 10 night holiday with my husband and 2 children. Avanti village is one of the best places we have stayed, the apartments are clean and spacious and the pool area is fab. All staff were really friendly and always said hello in passing. It is in a very good area with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby, Michaels bar is a great place and very friendly. We also found the best restaurant in Paphos...Les Amis just up a side street off of the main road into Paphos the food and service were amazing and we went back 3 times. Overall had a great time and would highly recommend. The only negative thing is you don't actually know if you can keep your room on departure day until the actual morning of departure but other than that everything was perfect!!

2 Thank Amanda W