We are at this hotel now, I was a little put off by the reviews before we came, so to put your minds at rest if you are coming here I will tell you about the positives about this hotel, the staff are all very friendly and polite, you get a safe in your room at no extra cost, our room is large and there is a bath and shower, we have constant hot water and the pressure from the shower is superb, rooms cleaned daily and clean towels every day, you get free beach towels to use and you can change these daily, breakfast is the same choice every day but there is so much choice you can have something different every day, the location is great, at the quiet end of paphos but also near enough to walk to the nearby bars and restaurants, of which there are many. The reception area and the nektar bar are well kept and clean. If you use the spa the elemis treatments are amazing and they are the same prices as back in England. The bus stop is just outside the hotel and the number 611 to paphos harbour passes every 10 mins, at €1.50 each way it is worth catching the bus, the walk is do able along the beach front but in the heat it can be a bit much for the elderly or young children. We are bed and breakfast so cannot comment about the evening meal but the snacks from the pool bar and nektar bar are very good. There is free WI-FI in the lobby or you can pay €15 for it everywhere, we have not had any trouble with getting on the network. The pool area is clean and there are plenty of sun beds, there are grass areas too, the beach is being cleaned as we speak. I cannot think of a negative, we have been here since last weds and have had nothing to complain about, we would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa