“The best meal we've EVER had!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Metaxas

Metaxas
Ranked #129 of 537 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cumbria
“The best meal we've EVER had!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Just returned to Metaxas after a long break as my husband and I haven't had the chance to get back to Cyprus. Oh my goodness! We were treated like royalty from the moment we walked in. The two young servers were attentive, friendly and polite. I had previously said to my husband how beautiful it was, and even that description exceeded his expectations! We both had fillet steak. The only way I can sum it up is I want my last meal to be a Metaxas. Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

• Finnish first
Millom, Cumbria
“Nice reunion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I visited Metaxas on several occasions whilst on holiday in late April/early May...as we did last year. The standard is 'still' incredibly high with Marcio front of house and Stefano cooking some incredible cuisine in the kitchen. The ambience of the restaurant is very restful with a tinge of theatricality about the décor...which I was very impressed with! They are two quite delightful people who have nailed both cooking quality and friendliness admirably. Stefano has such a wonderful way with his sauces for his dishes and Marcio will happily explain the nuances of the meal, for the less well informed ..such as myself! Go and enjoy, but I would recommend booking at the busier times of the season, thus avoiding disappointment.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Nice and quiet restaurant just off the tomb of the kings main road. The food is excellent with a great menu. We visited this restaurant in 2005 and found the food amazing; it's good to see the quality is still there. Very friendly atmosphere.

London, United Kingdom
“A big thankyou”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great restaurant and Marcelo(forgive me if I have spelt this wrong) was so very helpful. He even took us all back to our hotel as it really was pouring with rain and we had 7month granddaughter with us. Splendid choices of food, excellently cooked by Stephan. Would certainly go back there when we return.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“seriously unbelievable food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Can't compliment the food more than OMG.if you don't go its your loss.staff are friendly and attentive but not in your face.very good prices.