My family and i stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in March. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. It is a new hotel with very spacious rooms and bathroom. The bed sheets and towels are very clean. The breakfast is very nice and the personell very polite. The location of the hotel is very convenient. It has a lost of free services you can enjoy in the hotel. The only disadvantage of the hotel is the soundproofing. We could hear other people in adjacent rooms or passing by. Our room was in ground floor(-1, basement). Also, we could hear the water falling. Maybe there was a problem with their plumbing. I would choose again to visit this hotel during summertime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, TravelUp, Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa