Just want to say what a fantastic stay we had at capital coast don't be put off by any bad reviews this hotel is great. Me and my partner booked the hotel as we was attending my friends wedding 30 people. So we booked for a week it was also my anniversary and birthday whilst over there. We was given a complimentary upgrade as I had mentioned it and the suite was amazing! Sea view clean and beautiful. All of the other members staying at various hotels agreed ours was the best. And will be booking for next year.We thought the staff was brilliant kind and friendly and efficient including the concierge cleaner bar staff and breakfast staff breakfast was very good. Excellent holiday thankyou very much can't praise you enough.im even in the process of getting quotes for my mum and dads summer holiday late July they would love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos