The rooms are large and they have a nice kitchen and balcony. The hotel is always crowd and full of family. If you are looking for a relax time, don't go there. They have a large swimming pool and nice bar.
The location was good for us because we rented a car, but if you dont have one, probably you will need a taxi all the time.
I would just recommend this hotel if you are in family and has children or if you want to pay less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos