Indoor facilities not clean broken down nor maintained.Seems they ran out of money in decorating and giving the place a warmer and hospitable look. Worst breakfast buffet in years...everything was there but the freshness, presentation and management was abscent. Again for what we paid it could have been a great vacation if we were here in the summer and needed only their pool and room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa