what a brilliant hotel we went for 10 days at the start of November,the rm was spotless with everything you need,lovely big bathroom,and lounge area ,the maid service was fantastic,cleaned right through everyday with clean towels every2nd day and the bed change every 3rd day.the bed was very comfortable.the whole place is great,paphos is a lovely place with lots of nice places to eat at the harbour and the coral bay area which our both easy to get to from the hotel by bus.and they run every 15mins both ways.we will certainly be going back.the sunsets are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa