I booked this hotel as it came first on every site and I was wandering why.I read reviews from many booking sites and I decided to go on and I do not regret at all. Everything is like is said on the hotel's presentation.
First of all they provide transfer from airport and return,this option came on when booking,so no aditional fee for it. Very good and organised service, a representative (Mihaela, I think,very nice and warm welcoming after more than four hours being on the plane) introduced us to the van driver,which took us to the hotel in about 40 minutes, with five more stops at the resort for other tourists.The driver chatty, with a good sense of humour, helpful with all the tourists.
At the hotel, nice reception with free wi-fi, working very well most of the time. Smooth service, as we reached the room almost immediatelly. The room, studio with no balcony(I choose it like that because it was incrediblly cheap) very big, clean with air con,all it needed for a kitchen as well(fridge-freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher). Cleaned every day, toiletries supplied as needed(soap, shampoo, conditioner,shower gel), towels changed every other day and linen every three days, hairdrier.The receptionist helpful.
Our breakfast, plenty of choices:fresh and dried fruits, cheese, coud meats, cereals, full english breakfast as well, bakery, juices and very, very good coffees, traditional yoghurts, absolutely nothing to complain.And imagine, I was paying 20 pounds per person per night for room and breakfast(and transfer from airport included) for this four star hotel. And is really 4 stars!
For sunbathing we used the area behind the hotel, beautifully designed with long chairs, umbrellas and playground for children, but no easy acces to the sea. But is a very nice small sandy beach just 3 min away where you can go safely for bathing. Pool towels provided every other day,too.I loved the sunset every afternoon,nice and peaceful view.
At evening we were using the gym, sauna and steam room and the best of all is the Jacuzzi, very pleased to have all incuded in price.
We did not bother to take diner at the hotel, as we went out every evening, the place is safe, despite roadworks taking place at the time of my holiday. The noise of the builing site in the vicinity was acceptable, just few hours in the middle of the day, but me, coming from London, I was used with noise.
Bus service running well every 10-12 minutes, going to Paphos harbour or Coral bay.Unfortunatelly many businesses closed, just few of them running. Lidl just 3 min away, with very attracive prices for spirits , wines and beer, half price than in England.
The cats around are cute,just looking for a little attention...
The water in the pool quite cold, as the sea water was pleasant in the middle of November.
The weather, 24 degrees till 3pm.
Not much to do around, is a very discreet area, quiet and relaxing, but that's what I wanted...
By the way, no complaints at all about the bed, good matress and pillows, no noise during the sleeping hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa