Capital Coast Resort & Spa
US$351
US$267
US$406
US$391
Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
US$748
Elvoline
  • Pool
Corallia Beach Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
2,221 results
All reviewssuperior suitewashing machinesea viewindoor poollidl supermarketsteam bathcoral bayhalf boardfridge freezermini marketself cateringfully equipped kitchenbuilding workstandard roomdvd playerdouble bedshort break
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My husband and I, just returned from a one week holiday at this resort. We had booked a "deal" which gave us breakfast and dinner at the resort. We arrived to find that we'd been given a lovely big suite, with a full kitchen, huge bathroom, seperate, additional loo, and a large, airy lounge/diner. (that's on top of the large bedroom and wonderful balcony with sea view).
Breakfast was plentiful, and varied.......and I was delighted that they had an "egg station" where eggs were cooked to order,.........very well too I might add.
Dinner, in the main, was very good. A little "cold" sometimes, but mostly ok. Just a couple of nights that we weren't keen on the selection/theme, but that's personal isn't it.
Pool, jacuzzi, sauna......all good, as was the outdoor area.
Corridors and public space lacked "atmosphere", mostly due to badly designed lighting, but cosy style bar has much potential. We enjoyed a little evening entertainment, but to be fair, it was out of season.
Overall, our experience was good, and we would return. (preferably, when construction close by is completed).

Room Tip: Central rooms, overlooking pools and with sea view, are best. We had room 231-1
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynn d
kokos1, Management at Capital Coast Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Lynn,

Thank you very much for your excellent review and high ratings. We are very glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable experience and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I booked via Booking.com and they had a low season special on only € 42 per night including breakfast.

The suite was excellent and the breakfast was very extensive and of good quality.

On the right-side of the Hotel and in front there is construction going on, the noise was unbelievable. A CAT excavator with a large jackhammer attached to it was clearing rocks just 10 metres from my room.

With not many guests staying this time of the year I could not understand why they would put up guests on that side of the hotel. I left it at that since I was there to see a friend and would leave the room for the rest of the day so the noise wouldn't bother me.

Check-in was also not well organized, something had gone wrong with my booking and I ended up waiting 25 minutes. No explanation, no apology. I get to my room and the phone rings, reception; if i could come down with my Creditcard, they forgot to ask me, I said no!

I found the overall decor in the public areas, the lay-out a bit "cold" and hollow but having said that the facilities are fantastic.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and go for Sea/Pool view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tijmen L

Dear Tijmen,

We wish to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holidays, and for taking the time to share your feedback after you recent stay at Capital Coast Resort & Spa.

We have of course noted all your comments and constructive remarks, and please rest assured that corrective measures will be taken where deemed appropriate, in order for us to improve the services we offer!

Once again, we thank you for posting your comments and thoughts, and we can assure you that our constant effort for improvement will continue!
We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was fortunate to have booked into this hotel for a 5 night break over the New year 2013. The room I was pleasantly surprised to find had a double bed instead of the usual 2 singles, it was very clean and well maintained although I did hear some people stating minor issues with their rooms. The food was where this hotel really came into its own. The quality and standard was way beyond my expectations and the New Years Gala dinner was a delight. One "complaint" but is typical of all hotels anywhere I have ever visited in the world was the cost of the drinks. As a resident in Cyprus I know what I can pay for the local Keo but the hotel prices were somewhat extortionate. The staff were on the whole friendly although 1 morning I went to refill my coffee and came back to find my breakfast had been cleared away!! No problem as its buffet I just got some more. The girl in the bar was nice and friendly as was the lady who cleaned my room and I was pleased to offer a nice tip for both. Internet access is payable by the day, 3 days or week and at 5 Euro for 3 days was a lot cheaper than the 5 Euro I was expected to pay at another Hotel over Christmas for just 90 minutes!. The lady on reception also added an extra day (2 Euro) free of charge to my room.Overall a most enjoyable experience and one I would gladly partake of again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com
2  Thank ronblakey B
Capital_Coast_Resort, Management at Capital Coast Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Ronblakey,

Thank you very much for your excellent review and high ratings, especially for our hotel cleanliness and the quality and standard of our GALA dinner. We are very glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable experience and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel in November 2013.
There was a construction going on next to the hotel.
We lived on the 1st floor in a modern but not very comfortable room.
Breakfast was qiute poor, Spa was terribly dirty and without any locks on the lockers!
Pool area outside was on construction aswell.
Many cats around :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Olga,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after your recent stay with us; We are disappointed to read that your experience did not live up to your expectations. However, please rest assured that your feedback is taken into account and where deemed appropriate we shall take corrective measures. Our aim is to provide personal quality service and delight every single guest with many memorable experiences.

Once again we thank you for having taken the time to review our hotel and we sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back and in providing you with the best service you deserve.

With our best regards from the Management & Staff of
Capital Coast Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

we stayed at the capital coast from 18th december and were very pleased with our suite it was really roomy and lovely and clean.
The staff worked very hard to keep everyone happy there was 300 guests booked in for xmas eve and the staff were run ragged but did amazing we had a great time.
Maria works everyday on the bar and she is lovely cant do enough for you...............we had a very relaxing time and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Misha,

Thank you very much for your excellent review and high ratings, specifically for your remarks about our stuff and especially for our lovely bartender, Maria. We are very glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable experience and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.