Again we made our annual trip to Paphos this time staying at the Capital Coast Resort and Spa.
Having stayed in various hotels etc in the paphos area we rate this hotel as one of the best we have stayed in. The room had a separate bedroom, well equipped kitchen, had two bathrooms and a sunny balcony as requested. The breakfasts were good with plenty of choice.
We were very satisfied and will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos