I have stayed many times at Capital Coast for vacation, in family suite, which is very large, it is like being at home. It has lovely views for the sea lover, nice pool and spa facilities. The employees are very polite and helpful for anything. The hotel has rich breakfast and dinner. The only disadvantage is that the rooms are not soundproof so during the night there is little fuss. Generally offers very good services are value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Onthebeach, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos