Recently visited the Capital Coast Resort & Spa in Paphos, and what a very a good stay it was. we stayed in the superior suite which i highly recomend. The room was huge, it had two full bathrooms each with there own shower toilet sink and mirror and the en-suite one had a bath also. The kitchen was perfect ideal for people who are self catering, all the utensils you could need. living room / dinning area where nice and big with its own air con unit. the bed room had fitted wardrobnes a dressing table and its own tv also. Each room has its own air con unit which in the summer months is essential. Only critacism for the room was the telly in our room was intermitent, it worked one minute and died the next.
The hotel location was OK a nice view over the pool and out to see one way but a hill and building work the other way.
There is currently road works going on the length of the road outsie the hotel which to be fair dont cause any noise (mainly becuase there was never anyone actually there working in it).
The outdoor pool area is excellent all very clean and lots of sun beds scattered around the pool and also facing out to the sea.
Tthe sea in this location has a rip tide and is very dangerous so i would advice anyone going to use the beach up at coral bay 1.50euro each way on the bus from rite outside the hotel. A guest at the next hotel to us actually died in th esea during our stay and according to locals its a weekly problem.
Hotel breakfast are very good with a great selection and would recomend the bed and breakfast option. The evening meals where pretty poor, we only had them once and that was one to many, there are so many lovely places to eat around Paphos and Paphos Harbor its criminal to just stay in the hotel and eat there cantein meals.
Gym is very small with a couple of machines and free weights which to be fair are in good condition and its well maintained, the only issue is the lack of aircon in there.
The hotel staff are very friendly on the whole, the resturant staff have your plates away the second the last mouthful is in which can become quite frustraiting.
Overall i would 100% recomend The Capital Coast Hotel to anyone thinking of going there, i would also book th esuperior suite again, for the extra money its worth it compared to staying in the attick studio (which was escribed to me as Manwel's broom cupboard).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Nozio Netplan srl, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa