A great and impressive reception area with a pain free check-in and out! (If you have a late flight home you will have to vacate your room but are welcome to use the facilities, just ask at reception. Very helpful!)
We had an Executive Suite with a large balcony, sea view, sun loungers and a hot tub! Great room with separate bedroom and fully equipped kitchenette.
We went half board and breakfast was great, however, dinner was ok! We were aware that dinner might not be to our taste every evening and we either ate out or cooked if we didn't fancy the menu. (The evenings menu is up at breakfast, so plenty of notice.) The staff of the hotel, especially in the restaurant are very friendly and helpful.
The spa area, along with most of the hotel could do with a little TLC. It would appear that maintenance is not at the top of their list and there are tiles missing from the pools, showers, steam room etc! Also the spa/indoor pool area could do with some easy listening music. There is so much potential if someone was willing to address a few issues. (Sounds fussy I know but just saying:-) Having said that, this did not affect our stay and we will definitely return.
We also hired a car which in our opinion was a must! Paphos is easily accessed either by a 45 minute walk along the coastal path (wear comfy shoes!) or by bus. But we were able to travel to Coral Bay (sandy and safe beach) and to other sites/beaches of interest. The beach near the hotel is not very safe to swim in especially if you have children.
Please also note that there is a lot of road works going on on the main road just outside of the hotel and it does affect the paths too which makes it difficult for pedestrians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos