Me and my boyfriend were looking for somewhere special to spend our five year anniversary and capital coast was just that. We arrived late on a Tuesday evening to be greeted by a lovely receptionist (can't remember her name) but she was very friendly and as we were half board and had missed dinner that evening, she gave us a complimentary lunch voucher which came in very handy! We couldn't wait to get to our room so we rushed through the lobby which is gorgeous by the way. Full of excitement we reached our room and just from walking through the door we were both very impressed!!! We had paid a little extra for a sea-view suite but it was worth every single penny! The bedroom was spacious with plenty of storage, we had a lovely bathroom with a shower, bath, toilet and two sinks plus an extra toilet just next door! We also had an open plan kitchenette in the living room which was again a great size and very modern. Not to mention the balcony that not only had a nice table & chairs but also a Jacuzzi! We couldn't stop taking pictures to show everybody back at home. I also sent an email to the resort before arrival to see if they could do anything special for me and my boyfriend and to our surprise we had a bottle of Champagne waiting in our fridge with two champagne glasses on the table in our room!
Breakfast and dinner both very nice, great food and a variety of choice every morning/evening. All staff in the restaurant were very friendly throughout our whole stay and nothing was ever too much hassle for them. Spa/pool facilities at the hotel are also very good - 2 pools outside along with plenty of sun beds for everybody to get a chance to have a nice relaxing morning/afternoon by the pool, also a very good sized pool and Jacuzzi inside for those who would like a little more privacy!
Overall we were very happy with our stay and at the moment we have the Cyprus blues *sad face* but we hope that one day soon we will be able to return, not only Cyprus but also to capital coast 10/10 for everything - we left feeling relaxed and revitalised! We hope to see you all again one day.. Thank you very much for an outstanding stay!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HostelWorld, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos