We had a 10 day stay at Capital Coast in August 2010 we went as a family with two children aged 11 and 7 and after reading many of the reviews before I went I was slightly worried.
However once I arrived at Capital Coast I was greeted by only friendly and helpful staff. We got fantastic room with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a lounge and dining area, a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. We were based on the ground floor so also had a large patio area with table and chairs outside.
The cleaning service was excellent with the maid coming in every day and she was always very polite and helpful. We stayed half board so had breakfast and either lunch or dinner in the restaurant. Again the staff working here were always extremely polite and helpful and the food was good. For example my youngest child is rather picky and on two occasions Dimitri (the restaurant manager) offered to make her something else which went down very well plus he was always chatty and the customer service was excellent.
The hotel is situated a short walk away from many restaurants and bars and recommend getting a car as much of the good places to visit a spread out across the island.
Overall we had a great holiday I would definetly recommend this hotel and return again someday and Thanks to all the staff for a fabulous service with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa