We arrived at the hotel not knowing that the check in was at two oclock but the hotel reception was happy to let us use the luggage room and even quickened their cleaning service and let us check in at one oclock. The receptionist said we were given the best room not really believing him we went the room and couldnt believe our luck. For just 370 euros for two nights we were going to stay in pure luxury. The room was spotless and immensely spacious, we were 6 people and had three bathrooms, four flat screen LG tvs , a dvd player and loads more necessities. The blender was my good friend! We all made our fresh fruit smoothies to sip in the jacuzzi which was on our balcony which was a huge plus. Being in Cyprus we knew that most hotels were expensive but we were amazed to see that during happy hour cocktails were 2,50 euros and the bottles of water were one euro at the bar. The food was reasonably priced like any other hotel and the breakfast was just perfect with nothing less and not too much. The reception was often lacking the greek language but were always happy to help when needed info about Paphos. They also told us if we wanted to have a room to shower as we had to check out at twelve and we were going to stay longer at the pool. The only downside to the resort was the Spa which was good priced but the masseuses were not as good as expected. I have to say though for the price we paid we were given pure luxury and the jacuzzi topped it up !! We all said that next year its going to be our May destination for longer though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa