“Very good !!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We brought our friends to Faliros (twice !!)
and everybody was very satisfied !!!

Excellent service (thanks for speaking French with the children !!!)
and excellent food & wine as well

We tried a really good red cyprus wine (put in carafe)

See you ..

Our diners
mon 21st oct
fri 25th oct

1  Thank cold_blue

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was easily one of the best meals I have ever had whilst on holiday. The food was amazing and well priced, fresh meals were prepared earlier the same day to allow correct time for the traditional ways of cooking their menu items.
Although it says that I was there November 2012 it was a lot earlier than this.

1  Thank Crae S
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is cypriot food at it's best, a must go if you stay in Capparis. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My sister and her husband took me to Faliros the first night i got there, had traditional Greek lamb melted off the bone and was delicious, will go again but was expensive at €90 for 3 of us with wine and drinks.

1  Thank porche190
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We found the restaurant to be well staffed and the staff were efficient. They did seem a bit intent on selling their dance and song nights at every opportunity and to be honest, we stayed virtually opposite the restaurant and it isn't much to shout about. My biggest issue is the food. Everything was smothered in sauces and dressings by a very heavy handed chef. The sauces basically killed off any flavour of anything else you were eating,( e.g. I had a rocket salad side dish and the salad was 'floating in oil and balsamic') Some people may love this I hated it, . Overall I thought the food was below par...... It is a nice restaurant but not a particularly good one